Feed the family in a hurry with this quick and satisfying Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipe that's perfect for lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large tortillas or wraps
- 1/3 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage or salad greens
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrrots
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for at least 5 minutes. (You can put it in the fridge for up to 24 hours for more flavor.)
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over high heat and spray with cooking spray. Place each tortilla on a plate, and spread dressing evenly over the surface, leaving about an inch around the edges. Sprinkle cabbage, carrots, and cheese over the dressing.
- Use tongs to arrange chicken pieces in your very hot skillet, leaving excess marinade behind. Cook approximately 5 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through.
- Arrange cooked chicken pieces down the center of each tortilla. Wrap tightly, cut in half, and serve.
For more quick & easy recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.