Simple to prepare and delightful to eat, this is the perfect meal to have for lunch. With minimal ingredients, this low-calorie sandwich is healthy and quick to make.
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes | Total: 10 minutes | Serving Size: 1
Here is what you will need:
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 slice American cheese sliced in half
- 6 slices turkey or chicken lunchmeat
1. Spread ranch dressing on the tortilla and lay the cheese across.
2. Fold the lunchmeat into triangles and layer it over the top of the cheese and ranch dressing.
3. Roll the tortilla and fold the bottom part of it under to prevent the ranch dressing from dripping.
For more good recipes visit the Savings Blog.