Are you hosting an event this holiday season? Consider making these tasty appetizers that will have guests excited for the main entrée. Check out the recipes below.
1. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Healthy, flavorful, and you will only need three ingredients to prepare this dish. Cooking time is five minutes, get the recipe here.
2. White Pizza Dip
Grape tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil – these are just a few of the items needed to prepare this delicious dip. Serve with toasted bread, crackers, or chips. Get the recipe here.
3. Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp with Homemade Cocktail Sauce
If you are looking for a simple seafood appetizer, this dish is it. Create a full-flavored garlic herb seasoning to coat the shrimp and a horseradish savory cocktail sauce for dipping. Get the recipe here.
4. Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites
Serve the sweetness with these mini cheesecake bites that look like Santa hats. Serves at least 25 guests, get the recipe here.
5. Festive, healthy, and appetizing, get the recipe here.
6. Minimal items are used to make this savory dish. Pour your favorite BBQ sauce over your meatballs until they are covered completely and serve with toothpicks. Get the recipe here.
7. Enjoy this simple good-tasting recipe using package deli-style hard salami, cream cheese, and green pepper. Serve with crackers. Get the recipe here.
For holiday-inspired treats, décor, and money-saving ideas, click here.