Take advantage of these last minute Halloween costume, decoration, and party ideas.
1. Add a bit of a spook to the party. Consider freezing some plastic spiders inside of ice cubes for the drinks.
2. Get creative and use black trash bags to create spider webs outside or inside of the home.
3. Pull off this costume choice with a plain t-shirt.
5. The kids will enjoy a game of Halloween Bingo.
Print the Halloween Bingo game set here.
6. Not into costumes? Try a simple kitty face design using eyeliner and red lipstick.
7. Make a bowl of a Halloween party mix: popcorn, pretzels, chocolate covered raisins and candy corn.
For more Halloween inspiration check out these articles:
- Halloween Craft & Game: Tin Can Bowling
- How to Buy Halloween Candy for Less
- 5 Simple DIY Halloween Wreaths
- 5 DIY Halloween Decorations
- Cute DIY Halloween Costumes for Kids
- 10 Perfect Nail Design Ideas for Halloween
- Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups