Whether you plan to dress up in an outrageous spooktacular costume or have plans not to dress up at all, consider these fun nail design ideas that are bound to stand out for a scare or two.
1. I See You. If you are not looking to have an over-the-top nail design, then this simple look is for you.
2. Ghostly Artifacts. Create a ghostly effect of individual objects that look as if they are coming out of your nails.
3. Web of Spiders. This spider design is sure to scare someone that is not into spiders.
4. Murder Scene. Create the look of a murder scene on your nails using white and red nail polish.
5. Monsters of Five. Get extra creative by creating several Halloween favorites such as a mummy to a scary jack-o-lantern.
6. Scarlet Letter. This unique nail art that resembles a burnt letter is a head turner.
7. Get Mummified. Take your nails to a different level by turning them into mummy's.
8. 3D Ghosts. Neon nail polish helps to bring out this amazing 3D look of ghouls.
9. Monster Mayhem. Go full neon green and black for a monster theme.
10. Skulls and Monsters. Add skull and monsters for a different look on both hands.