Missing summer already? Although fall is here, add a bit of summer flair using ice cream and an autumn favorite apple cider. Enjoy a sweet and delicious treat that is easy to make.
Here is what you will need:
- Apple cider
- Ice cream (or dairy-free ice cream)
- Caramel ice cream topping (or dairy-free caramel sauce)
- In a glass add two scoops of ice cream. Then lightly add a spoonful of caramel ice cream topping on top of the ice cream. Also, add a pinch of cinnamon on top.
- Pour in the apple cider until the ice cream is covered. Then add another scoop of ice cream on top. Lightly add another spoonful of caramel on top and a pinch of cinnamon on top of it.
- Serve cold with a spoon or straw.
For more dessert and drink recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.
While you are here, print or load the latest frozen foods coupons to a store loyalty program below.